Version 1.1 additions:
* Adds the city of Telluride, OK connecting Denver and Kayenta, AZ with the addition of the "Million Dollar Hwy."
* The million dollar hwy(MDH) is a truckers nightmare and only experienced drivers should attempt the ascent with any loads.
* It has hairpin turns, steep angles, and rises 590 ft.(game scale) in just a few miles.
* I've tested it with a heavy load. Most loads can be pulled up the mountain pass in 1st or maybe 2nd gear.
* Heavy loads I recommend L (low) gear for the duration of the ascent. Gear shifting on ascent will cause rpms to drop and you'll lose your power band.
* You DO NOT want to stop during the ascent or you'll never get restarted.
* The truck will simply kill or spin. Trust me.....it can be done. You just got to know your stuff.
* Swing WIDE on the turns. Do not worry about oncoming traffic as i have that disabled on the trickiest parts.
Interstate 10 v1.1 adds Van Horn, TX, Telluride, CO, Cape Coral, FL, & Hayes, Kansas. My sought after Valero SUPER TRUCK STOPS are in each of the cities except for telluride. All of my Valero truckstops feature easy access fuel pumps, Sleeping areas, & truck repair. All are pull-thru so no more backing in and out to use a service.
I brought back the G.A.T. tunnels! :mrgreen:
the east coast-west coast tunnel entrances are in Nogales, AZ and Jacksonville, FL. I have a shorter tunnel that shortcuts from the Valero Super Truck Stop in Lafayette, LA and goes to Cape Coral Florida.
IT NO LONGER RAINS IN THE TUNNELS! :lol:
No video to show.