The World War 1 Texture Pack is a war themed pack, much like you probably figured out from the title itself. It transforms the world of Minecraft into a olive drab and muddy brown setting that really creates a different atmosphere. The tone shifts from bright and cheery to a darker and more harsh looking landscape. This might not sound appealing but what it does is create a really moody landscape for those players who want a more realistic pack. This is great for servers with installed war based mods like guns or vehicles and lends itself well to large, sprawling war games.
- World War 1 themed pack is highly detailed.
- Great tone and atmosphere.
- 16 x 16 pack is twice the standard resolution.
Pros: I really see this pack being highly regarded for fans of war games and shooting action on servers. A great dark and moody pack that really makes it feel like you are in the heat of battle!
Cons: This pack has recently been updated after a long time being dormant, but it is still incomplete so it will be missing some textures.
- Made Mud from Soul Sand and changed Wooden Sword to Knife.
- Retextured the Birch Wood and Name Tag.
- Updated the pack to 1.7.4
No video to show.